Inflatable Cushions, Breathable Nursing Anti-Bedsore Seat Pad for Bedridden Disabled Elderly for Pain Relif, Use for Toilet Chair, Wheelchair, Shower Chair (Suede)
(as of Jan 25,2022 01:58:22 UTC – Details)
How to use
1. Inflation: The thumb and forefinger pinch the bottom of the nozzle to make it flat, then insert the pump, and the other three fingers hold the pump for inflation.
2. Air Pressure Adjustment: According to the actual use needs to adjust the inflation pressure of the air cushion, the bottom of the air nozzle can be flattened to perform the deflation operation.
3. Daily Maintenance: Please keep away from hot objects such as open flames when using the product. Do not touch incisive objects. Pay attention to daily cleaning and scrubbing and keep dry.
1. High temperature contact is strictly prohibited.
2. According to the needs of use, appropriate air charging and discharging, adjust the soft and hard degree of the air cushion.
3. It is strictly forbidden to fold below zero to prevent cracking.
4. It is forbidden to directly touch the sharp and hard objects to prevent the puncture and air leakage.
1 x Cushion
1 x Hand Pump
Available PVC flocking material can be choose, bearing 220 pounds, recommend use at nursing center or at home.
The inflatable air cushion under the corresponding parts, the transfer of treat-ment site pressure, re-duce the pa-in of patients who are bedsore.
4 corners can be fixed to prevent displacement and shedding and occurrence of bed sores.
Comfortable, soft and breathable, good ideal for use in bed, chair or wheelchair. Also for: incontinence patients, paralyzed patients, elder etc.
The suede material not recommend to wash and clean, the PVC can clean the air seat by wet cloth, do not wash by washing machine.