Pampers Choose Your Count, Sensitive Water Based Baby Diaper Wipes, Hypoallergenic and Unscented, (Packaging May Vary) White, 336 Count
- Pampers Sensitive wipes are clinically proven for sensitive skin
- From Pampers, the #1 pediatrician recommended brand
- Thick and gentle for a soothing clean
- Pop-top dispenses just one at a time
- Gentle and hypoallergenic—0% alcohol, fragrance, parabens and latex* (*Natural rubber)
- For healthy skin, use together with Pampers Swaddlers diapers
- New Look! Packaging may vary
Are Pampers wipes safe for my newborn baby?
Yes! Babies’ health and safety are our first priority at Pampers with our hypoallergenic products that are free of parabens and latex. Our wipes are safe and are clinically proven for sensitive skin. Dermatologist approved
Are these wipes flushable?
No. Our baby wipes are thick and gentle and are not designed to be flushed
Which diaper should I use with Pampers Sensitive baby wipes?
We recommend using Pampers Swaddlers diapers with Pampers Sensitive wipes together for healthy skin. Pampers Swaddlers diapers are softer and made with our BreatheFree Liner that provides breathability and pulls wetness away from the skin
How does pH affect my baby’s skin?
Urine and bowel movements have pH levels that vary from baby’s skin and are further affected by diet and health. When higher or lower pH levels contact skin, they can cause irritation. To help prevent irritation, pH must be balanced or neutralized
Do Pampers wipes come with a pop-top?