SXFYGYQ Patient Turning Device Multifunctional Turning Device Flannel Anti-Bedsore Paralyzed Patients Bed Rest Nursing Products Helping The Elderly Turn Over
(as of May 22,2022 13:48:26 UTC – Details)
Elderly bed rest, assisted turning over, patient care, prevention of bedsores and pressure ulcers, side lying
1. High-density sponge inner core. High-quality sponge, comfortable fit, long-term compression without deformation, strong resilience
2. Skin-friendly plush cover. Soft and comfortable, skin-friendly, breathable, dirt-resistant and durable, and can be cleaned and washed
3. Invisible zipper. Hidden zipper design, beautiful appearance, easy to remove and wash at the same time
4. Handle on both sides. There are two handles on each side, easy to pull to help turn over
1. Gently raise the old man’s legs
2. Stand the turner between your legs
3. Grab the handle next to it and turn over gently
✔ Help the elderly get up easily and safely: The patient turning machine is suitable for obese patients, general anesthesia and other cognitive dysfunction, limb motor dysfunction, craniotomy, spine surgery and other severely turned over and bedridden patients.
✔ Easy Turnover: Easy to operate.There are two armrests at each end,put the upper part of the knee into the two grooves of the product,which can be easily pulled to help the elderly turn over. Turning aide can be operated by a single person, reducing the burden of family.
✔ Reduce changing and washing: tidy up clothes/sheets, wipe the body, change diapers, reduce the difficulty of excretion care when placing the potty, easily change postures, reduce pressure sores, and relieve the suffering of patients.
✔ Product material: high-quality injection foam is used inside the patient lathe, which will not be deformed after long-term use. A certain degree of softness can prevent elderly leg injuries or discomfort.
✔ Exercise assistance: The patient turning device can assist the patient to perform simple bed-riding exercises and correct the spine. The patient puts his legs on the rotating mat and swings left and right, which can avoid muscle atrophy caused by long-term bed rest and aggravate the patient’s condition.